Guidelines for Submissions
- Make an enquiry with the appropriate editor before submitting your translation.
- Once you have been cleared to do so, please send your translation with the original to that editor.
- All submissions will be reviewed on a case by case basis. Please give editors ample time to reply.
- Please be advised that editors may ask for changes.
- Proofread both source-text and target-text before submitting.
- Editors may ask you to include an original image (.jpg) to accompany the texts.
- For texts that are especially long (i.e. ten pages or more), please make special arrangements with the appropriate editor before submitting.
- Translation space is reserved for: 1) students and faculty of Hunter College, 2) students and faculty from CUNY campuses.
- Other contributors may also submit; please enquire.
- Word .docx files are the preferred format for all submissions.
Michael Taormina, Associate Professor, Hunter College
- Erika Mazzer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Laura Feola (email@example.com)
French Editor: Michael Taormina (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Spanish Editor: Rafael Fernandez (email@example.com)
German Editor: Lisa Anderson (firstname.lastname@example.org)